Cunningham Irwin Family
Lizzie Gee Irwin
E. C. Kinnett
sign the guestbook
view the guestbook
Grandpa Charlie and Grandma Flo
Charlie Kinnett, son of Stephen and Malinda Coffey Kinnett, married Elizabeth "Betty" Toler first This union was blessed with eight children. After Betty died, he married Florence Twyford and they had no children. Grandma Florence apparently helped to raise the children for she is the only Grandma Kinnett that my grandmother remembered. Florence was born 4 Aug 1868 and died 12 July 1946. The list of children has been given to me by the family.
The children of Charlie and Betty are:
- Bluford - m - Amanda Dunbar in 1895
- Lee (dau.) - m - Almarine Coe
- Mary - this person has not been mentioned by family, but I picked her up from another source. Unsure if she belongs or not.
- H. T. "Tom" b. 27 Sept 1878, d. 26 Nov 1935, - m - Flora P. b. 21 Feb 1891, d. 30 Sept 1973
- Elmer Cook b. 4 Sept 1880, d. 1944, - m - Eliza Clinnie Cooper b. 20 Oct 1887, d. 1989
- Artie b. 13 Nov 1882, d. 14 Jul 1962
- Joel died as a child/li>
- Algie b. 16 Oct 1886, d. 11 Dec 1975 - m - Lawrence E. Bernard b. 18 Feb 1879, d. 1 Jan 1961 -- no children
- Ephram O. "Odie" b. 1892 d. 1958, - m - Ermon (schoolteacher) b. 1892 d. 1967
Before you leave, please sign our guestbook. We'd love to hear either your comments or how you fit into this family.
This page last updated September 30, 2001
© copyright by Carla Smith 2001